A Quick how to Video on Publishing a Simple Website using Hostirian hosted Cpanel Site Publisher tool.
This interface enables you to quickly create a simple website, even if you have never created a website before. When you use this interface, you will select an appropriate template for your website, and then enter the website content that the template requests.
For example, you can use this interface to create a simple website with your business’s information, or to create a placeholder page while you prepare a more elaborate website.
To create or modify a Site Publisher website for one of your domains, perform the following steps:
- Select a domain from the list of available domains, addon domains, and subdomains.
- If you only own a single domain, or if you accessed this interface via a link after subdomain or addon domain creation, the system automatically selects that domain and proceeds to the next step.
- For more information about domain selection, read the Select a Domain section of this document.
- Select a template from the available options.
- The Select a Template section of this interface displays a preview image, name, and description for each available Site Publisher template.
- If you selected a domain that already uses a Site Publisher website, the system preselects the current template.
- Enter or update the desired website content.
The template that you select determines the content that you enter in the Customize and Publish section.
- Click Publish. A confirmation message will appear with a link to your new website.