Hostirian is gifting you a Constant Contact trial!

As we navigate COVID-19 our biggest commitment is keeping our employees, customers and communities healthy and safe.

Are next commitment is making it easy for businesses to stay in business and thrive.  The quarantine has been tough for everyone and forcing businesses to adapt to the new status quo.  What we found is that many businesses are struggling to adjust with little time and or resources.

In this time, communication is key.  We know that if you can communicate and connect with you customers you will increase the probability they will stay your customers when the dust settles. So we have been working to bring you a way to communicate with your customer base with no additional cost.

We have solidified a partnership with Constant Contact. Now we’re offering exclusively to our Hostirian family constant contact for 60 days as a zero cost trail! 

Constant Contact is a powerful email marketing tool, made simple.

Constant Contact helps delivery your message to your customer base, in an easy-to-use email marketing tool that doesn’t require spending a lot of time or money to get big results.  Constant contact is not just for marketing it could be used for newsletters or COVID-19 updates and precautions. 

Top 3 benefits to using constant contact:

  1. For every $1 spent, $38% is the average return on email marketing investment. (Source: Direct Marketing Association, 2015)
  2. 98.4% of consumers check their email daily. (The other 1.6% forgot their password.) [Source: Business Insider, 2015]
  3. There are 2.5 billion email users in the world— about 233 million are in the U.S. (Source: Statista, 2015)

With this tool you will be able to keep in touch with your customer base along with connecting with new customers at no additional cost during this trial. IF you can’t work in your business now is the time to work on your business.

If you would like constant contact, or need something else, reply or click the link below:

Scroll to Top