One of the best things that you can do for your online business is to start a membership site. The question is, “What membership software should I use?”
If you’ve been researching for hours trying to find the perfect membership software to best fit your needs, look no further! Restrict Content Pro is here to save the day!
What is it?
Restrict Content Pro is a feature-packed membership plugin for WordPress. This plugin has everything you need to create a powerful membership website. Restrict Content Pro, or RCP, has also been used as a restricted content area for employees, a forum, an online course, a file protector, and much more. The possibilities are endless! This membership plugin includes API integration for payment, membership tiers, a management dashboard, timeouts, and much more.
This incredibly powerful membership software was developed in 2010 by Pippin Williamson’s company, Sandhills Development. Sandhills Development is historically known for their high quality WordPress products, plugins, and customer support. Based on their previous successes and positive reviews, we know that their products are reliable and that they can be trusted!
Many people consider Restrict Content Pro as one of the top WordPress membership services available today. If you’re unsure of the service and want to test it out before you pay, you can sign up for a free trial! Restrict Content Pro offers a 7-day free-trial! Awesome, right? That way, you don’t have to blindly sign up for a system or hand over your monthly fee right away. The free trial gives you an opportunity to test it out!
The free trial will need your payment information to register, but they won’t charge your card until your free trial period is up. That means, you have access to Restrict Content Pro and all of it’s capabilities for seven days- or, until you decide you need it for your business. If you decide you don’t like it, you can always cancel your membership within the seven days. But, we are sure that you will love it.
The keep in mind that when you are paying for a service, you are paying for the best possible and most reliable form of that service. RCP comes with tons of excellent management tools that you and your members can utilize. Don’t get us wrong. We know that there are many different membership plugins out there! But we promise, you won’t be disappointed with Restrict Content Pro.
If you don’t want to purchase the service on your own, then purchase a Done For Me website through Hostirian. The membership service will be free for you when your host your website with Hostirian! You can thank us later! With a Done For Me website, you don’t have to think about the details. We do it all for you! PLUS, you’ll receive a free membership service to Restrict Content Pro!
Restrict Content Pro offers four different membership packages.
What are the Packages?
1. Personal: $99 per year package that includes membership service on 1 website, plugin updates, email support, 13 official free add-ons, and all core features included.
2. Plus: $149 per year package that includes membership service on 5 websites, email support, plugin updates, 13 official free add-ons, and all core features included.
3. Professional: $249 per year package that includes unlimited websites, plugin updates, email support, 13 official free add-ons, plus 18 pro add-ons (A value of $1,080), plus all future pro add-ons, and all core features included.
4. Ultimate: $499 One-time payment, which includes unlimited websites, lifetime support, lifetime updates, 13 official free add-ons, plus 18 pro add-ons and all future pro add-ons, and all core features included.
As you can see, the more expensive the package, the more websites have access to this membership software. You can also see that each package comes with 13 official add-ons, while only the professional and ultimate version come with 18 additional add-ons. The add-ons that come with your package are what you get. Unfortunately, add-ons cannot be purchased separately.
You can find a list of these add-ons on the menu at the top of the Restrict Content Pro website page. You’ll find them by clicking the Add-ons tab and then clicking Official Add-ons.
The 13 add-ons included in each package are:
1. Authorize.Net Payment Gateway – Process credit card payments
2. Limited Quantity Available – Limit the number of times subscription levels should be purchased
3. EDD Member Downloads – Offer subscription plans that grant access to a specified number of free unique downloads each subscription period
4. EDD Wallet – Deposit funds into a member’s Easy Digital Downloads Wallet Account when they subscribe to your membership
5. EDD FES Vendor Limits – Charge members to publish products with front end submissions for easy digital downloads and control the number of products they can publish.
6. Download Monitor – Creates a bridge between RCP and download monitor
7. WP Job Manager – Limit job submissions through WP Job manager to paid subscribers
8. bbPress – Add support for limiting bbPress forums and topics to paid subscribers and / or subscribers with specific access rights
9. CSV User Import – Allows you to import and/or update member accounts from a csv file
10. Mailchimp – Allow members to subscribe to email lists in Mailchimp during registration
11. Campaign monitor – Allow members to subscribe to email lists in Campaign Monitor during registration
12. Mailpoet Add-on – Allow members to subscribe to email lists using mail poet
13. Enforce Strong Passwords – This is a simple plugin that enforces strong passwords during registration
When you purchase the Professional or Ultimate package, you will receive 18 pro add-ons, which are higher grade add-ons than the 13 that already come preloaded onto your package.
The 18 add-ons included are:
- Per-Level Emails – Configure different activation, expiration and cancellation emails for each membership level
- Restriction Timelock – Keep Content Unrestricted until a specific date in the future
- Group Accounts – Sell multi-group memberships
- WooCommerce Membership Discounts – Give your members automatic discounts on purchases in your WooCommerce store
- Restrict Past Content – Restrict content published prior to a member’s join date
- Drip Content – Release Content to members on a schedule
- Site Creation – Allow page subscribers to purchase sites in a WordPress multisite
- Restriction Timeouts -Specify a date and time when restricted content will have its restrictions removed, making it available to everyone
- Help Scout – Display customer’s membership information from RCP inside of Help Scout when viewing tickets
- Hard-Set expiration dates – Allows for a specific expiration date to be assigned to membership levels
- REST API – Developers and external applications can interact with membership data
- Custom Redirects – You can specify the redirect URL that members are sent to after logging in and registering accounts
- IP Restriction – Allow specified IP addresses to bypass content restrictions and ban other IP addresses for signing up for a membership plan
- AWeber Pro – Add members to your Aweber mailing list when they sign up for a membership
- Active Campaign – subscribe members to your Active Campaign mailing lists
- Convert Kit – Integrates RCP with convert kit by letting you subscribe members to forms and courses when they purchase a subscription from your site
- MailChimp Pro -Subscribe members to different Mailchimp lists for each subscription level and synchronize account details over time
- Math Verification – Adds a math verification field
The installation process is very easy! All you have to do is go to your WordPress Admin Page, Press Plugins and then Add New. On the right hand side, search for Restrict Content Pro. Look for WordPress Membership Plugin- Restrict Content. Press Install and then activate. From there, you are ready to go!
Restrict Content Pro is one of the top membership plugins out there! Take advantage of its abilities and put it to work on your website. You may be pleasantly surprised. If you don’t like the software, RCP has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!