Here’s the Tea! Nearly nine out of every ten businesses use email marketing to distribute their content. That’s A LOT of businesses! Assuming that your business is also using email marketing techniques; Is it working for you? Based on a 2019 study, only 11% of businesses use text message marketing. Despite the consumer demand for texting offers, not many businesses are taking advantage of the opportunity to build a new audience. THAT’S CRAZY! If you’re not already using text message marketing… You should start.
As a business owner, you want to effectively promote your business without boring consumers! Because we know that nine out of ten businesses use email marketing, we can concur that consumers regularly receive too many promotional emails! The chances of your business emails standing out from the other business emails piling up in their inbox are slim! Maybe, just maybe, email marketing has worked for you…But you can’t disregard the numbers! Consumers want text message marketing!
We can confidently say that there’s a simple solution to that problem and it’s called TextMagic! TextMagic is the answer to your desperate plea for easier and more effective communication with your customers! Yeah… We heard you from over here in Missouri…
Let’s take a look at the facts. Nearly 75% of people prefer to receive offers via text! If consumers want to receive offers through text, then why aren’t businesses providing that?
TextMagic is a business text messaging service for sending notifications, alerts, reminders, and SMS marketing campaigns. TextMagic is a necessary element to enhance business communication with your customers and grow your company! If a majority of people would rather receive an offer through a text message, then you need to be using a trusted service that allows you to easily send and receive messages (Cough… TextMagic). You must be where your customers are!
Are you liking what you’re hearing? The TextMagic features allow you to create chats with your customers, combine messaging tools with a user-friendly control panel, send and receive text messages through your email, send personalized bulk text messaging using mail merge text, receive replies and view conversations as SMS chat, integrate SMS API with your business and text directly from your app, quickly import contacts and share them with your team, and integrate TextMagic into practically any business software. You can also use Zapier Integration to get access to thousands of business apps that you can connect and integrate.
Getting started with TextMagic is simple. All you need to do is create a free account!
- You can start by creating your Free Trial by clicking Free Trial in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- You’ll see this popup asking you to enter your name, work email, password, and country.
- Next, enter your information in the boxes provided below and click “Create my FREE Business Account”.
- You’ll see this popup asking you to check your email and verify it to process the activation of your account.
- Once you verify your account, TextMagic will have you choose what type of number you would prefer. As you can see, you have the choice between a local number, a toll-free number and text-enabling an existing landline. I chose to use a local number, but you can choose whatever works best for your company!
- I selected the local number and it gave me the option to choose my country, the area code, and also go through the available numbers. TextMagic will also give you the option to choose Call Forwarding, which would forward a call from your virtual number to your actual phone number. It is a phenomenal tool to use if you want your virtual phone number to connect with your real number. Click Next.
- This popup gives you more information on each feature and what you can do with it. Here, you can watch tutorials and ask questions. You can also choose to skip this page!
- At the top of the page, you will see your account balance, the Buy Credit option, and the name of the account that you are logged in with. If you end up liking the features, you have the option to purchase more credit for SMS messaging! The great thing about this is that your unused SMS credit will never expire! SMS credit is also backed by the “money-back guaranteed” which means TextMagic will refund all of your unused credit on the first request. On the left-hand panel, Under Compose, you’ll see chats, contacts, scheduled, and so on. While you’re on the Compose page, you can send texts! Enter the recipients of your message in the To field. You can type or paste mobile numbers. You can also use existing contacts and create a list with any amount of recipients! In the From field, you can choose the number that you want your messenger to originate from. Use the default settings to get the highest delivery rate. The default settings can be found in the settings section. You can either schedule a message to be sent out at a later time, preview the message, or send it immediately.
- On your screen, you’ll see three menus: the main menu on the left-hand side, the quick menu (which you will see by hovering your mouse over the plus sign icon), and your account menu (which you can see by hovering your mouse over your name). Under the Chats tab, you will see the contents of the message that you just sent from your Compose page. Unfortunately, there is no way to undo a message that you just sent. Another cool thing about TextMagic is that you can receive notifications on your desktop and your phone!
- The Contacts section allows you to create a new contact or list of contacts, send an SMS, import, block, delete, and share. You can do so much with your contacts on this page! If you don’t have contacts yet, you can add contacts by importing or copy and pasting phone numbers onto the page. The import process only takes a few moments! You can also send personalized messages to your contacts. You can organize those contacts into lists and share them with your team members in just two clicks. Under the service tab, you can manage your team of sub-accounts, view the history of messages, review invoices or detailed costs statements, check audit logs and reports, adjust your notification settings, and set up autoresponders and rules.
- Another cool thing you can do with TextMagic is to create templates for your messages. If you frequently send similar text messages, then you can save time by making templates. To create a template, all you will need to do is click on the template button on the left-hand panel and press New Template. You will want to use a template when you create a new text message! The templates contain a tag, a picture, and personalized messages. It also shows you the length of the text, the characters, the parts, and the cost of the message (which depends on the number of parts, recipients, and length).
Take some time to explore the TextMagic features! The entire panel on the left side of the screen is there for you to easily navigate the website, send messages, create templates, receive replies, and view conversations and so much more.
TextMagic also uses a very simple pay-as-you-go pricing model where the credit amount is deducted from your account only after you have used the service. TextMagic offers SMS bundles from $10 to $10,000 US dollars. If you’re not sure how much credit you need, you can click on the pricing calculator. It will help you decide which is the most suitable package for you! You will also need to choose a payment method. You’ll want to use your credit card, Paypal, or a regular bank transfer. If your account balance becomes too low and no credit is purchased, it will usually cause a service interruption, which is not great for any business. You can avoid this by enabling an auto-recharge and have TextMagic charge your card. TextMagic also gives you a good overview of the data that is being stored on its servers. You can download all your messages or contacts, as well as delete data from the TextMagic servers at any time.
As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, only 11% of businesses are using text message marketing. Consumers actually prefer text messages over emails! What better way to kick off that process than to integrate TextMagic into your business?
If email marketing is working for you…that’s great! But, ask yourself, “Could I be doing better?”
The answer is YES! Sooo…What are you waiting for?