- Ownership. This Web Site is owned and provided by Hostirian. Your use of this Web Site and all other Hostirian Web Sites (“Sites”) is subject to the following terms, conditions, and policies of Hostirian.
- General Restrictions. Hostirian and affiliates are the owners and/or licensees of all content displayed on its Sites. Material from the Sites may only be copied or printed for your own business or personal use. None of the material appearing on any Hostirian Site may be copied, distributed, modified, re-posted or otherwise displayed for public or commercial purposes without the written consent of Hostirian. All of the trademarks, service marks, logos and other identifying marks used and displayed on Hostirian Sites are owned by Hostirian, affiliates or by others with whom Hostirian has a licensing agreement. All Sites are copyright protected.
- Collection of Information. Hostirian collects various information from visitors and users of its Sites. The information requested and collected varies from Site to Site. Some of this information is collected in connection with requests for services or products from Hostirian. Other information is collected specifically in order to improve our Sites, to learn more about the needs of visitors to and users of our Sites, to target advertising to users of our Sites, or to accomplish other business purposes. Hostirian reserves the right to use all information collected for any legally permissible purpose including, but not limited to telemarketing, e-mail advertising and promotions, banner advertising, and direct mail advertising. In addition, Hostirian reserves the right to disclose, transfer or sell all information collected from visitors or users to third parties, including but not limited to its own business affiliates and licensors, and to authorize such third parties to use the information for any legally permissible purpose.
- Use of Remarks and Suggestions. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, concepts, designs, and graphics which are furnished at any time by a user or visitor to any of Hostirian’s Sites will be regarded as non-proprietary and shall become the exclusive property of Hostirian (unless the rights to such matters are specifically reserved in writing by the user or visitor at the time of submission).
- Security of Hostirian’s Sites. Hostirian uses industry standard measures to ensure security on its Sites and regularly monitors its Sites for inappropriate or illegal activities by third parties. Hostirian cares greatly about its customers and believes that it has incorporated appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of sensitive information. However, the Internet is not a perfect service medium and data transmission over the Internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, Hostirian cannot warrant the security of the information which you provide to it or warrant that the information will not be unlawfully intercepted by third parties. When you provide information (including credit card information) to Hostirian for any purpose, you do so at your own risk.
- Links to other Sites. Hostirian’s privacy policies do not apply to the web sites of third parties to which you may link from time-to-time from one of Hostirian’s Sites. Use of any third party sites is subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions established by the owners or operators of those other sites, and you are strongly encouraged to review those policies, terms, and conditions when linking to another site. Moreover, Hostirian is not responsible for the content of any sites to which it provides links.
- Your Consent. By accessing and using any Hostirian Site, you agree to all of the above policies, terms, and conditions including collection and dissemination of information as described above. We encourage you to periodically review these policies as we may elect to change them from time-to-time.
- Questions Concerning Hostirian Policies, Terms, and Conditions. If you have questions concerning Hostirian’s privacy policies and related terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us at Ken.Cox@Hostiriian.com.