Technical Support Representative
Note We do not have any open positions for this job at this time. Please feel free to submit your resume by applying below and we will keep your resume on file for the next time we are hiring.
RiverCity Internet Group is looking for a Technical Support Technician to join our team. This is a full-time in-office position in St. Louis, Missouri. The technical support representative is a key member of the operations team; The technical support representative is responsible for monitoring both internal and external systems and handling incoming trouble tickets and requests for support. This position provides exposure to multiple different types of systems and technologies and is a great fit for someone looking to get started in the IT industry.
RiverCity Internet Group Offers Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, two weeks of paid time off, and Double Time and a half on holidays!
- Answer calls as they come in and resolve client issues
- Sign in visitors to the Datacenter and follow security Policies in place
- Monitor both internal and external systems and escalate as needed
- Provide courteous customer service via Phone, Email, Chat, and SMS
- Follow provided standard operating procedures to resolve common client issues
- Attention to Detail
- Proficient with documenting calls into a trouble ticket
- Ability to research standard operating procedures to find a resolution for a client problem
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- history of achieving and consistently exceeding personal goals